CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long Time, No Blog...

Take a kid to the fair! It is more fun that way! Note the smiling kid below with all his FREE LOOT! He got a glow necklace, balloon, water bottle, candy from the vendors in the local business & organization building and a personalized dog tag (at the Army recruiters booth.)

I love that grinning face! We went to the fair again on Thursday evening. It was tractor pull night. My guys loved it. Chunk especially liked the BIG, LOUD, SMOKIN' ONES. The one pictured below smoked so much it blocked the sun for a minute or two.
I enjoyed another Maple Milkshake, but was most bummed that the Tilt-A-Whirl was not at the carnival this year. Chunk rode a bunch of rides that he could go on alone, but there were a few that he wasn't tall enough to go on by himself. I told him he wasn't big enough, so Travis would have to go with him. Chunk informed me that Travee would go with him, since I was too OLD!
*******
Having another sleepless night, as you can tell by the time of this post.
Sorry I missed out on the Stampers 7. The projects were so AWESOME!
(Check out Babbie Blogs, over there --->>>)
*******
For my Christmas Cards in July Swappers, I have all the cards and I will mail them out Monday! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I am planning a fall theme card swap for September, so check back for details! Plus I have an idea for a November swap as well.
*******
I am also planning a little blog candy give away here soon!
Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all missed you at the S7 on Thursday.....we had so much fun! Terri is a delightful hostess and she took good care of us. of course, Barb always has great projects!
i can imagine how Tyler loved the fair! we loved taking Jeremy to the fair; he got the biggest delight out of the smallest things!
hope to see you soon.....BS2

Anonymous said...

We missed you too Missy! But hey, that Fair only comes around once a year so ya gotta go! I didn't make it this year and am bummed about it! That little guy is hysterically cute! Love that face! I hope your Sleepless In Seattle nights get better!
BS1