CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Christmas Cards

A couple of quick and easy Christmas cards to share with you today. The images on the front (St. Nick and Snowman) are diecut punch outs from K & Company. They are older. I found them in my stash while I was going through some Christmas papers and such. The white and green rectangle pieces are embossed with the Cuttlebug old script/text embossing folder. I gold heat embossed the sentiment on the inside. Start to finish I think it took me 15 minutes to make 2 of each of these cards!
*******
I have been trying to make a few Christmas cards at a time to fill my stash up for my booth at Camp Harmony's Heritage Festival on September 20th.
*******
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend!
Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Missy!
BS1

Kathy said...

Boy, Everyone did such a nice job. Love those cards! Hope the job is going well. Can't wait to see ya Saturday!
The Bag Ho!