Saturday, August 30, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 12:39 AM
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 8:09 PM
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 8:10 PM
Saturday, August 23, 2008
I enjoyed another Maple Milkshake, but was most bummed that the Tilt-A-Whirl was not at the carnival this year. Chunk rode a bunch of rides that he could go on alone, but there were a few that he wasn't tall enough to go on by himself. I told him he wasn't big enough, so Travis would have to go with him. Chunk informed me that Travee would go with him, since I was too OLD!
Posted by Lizzy at 1:37 AM
Monday, August 18, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 6:23 PM
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 6:34 PM
Thursday, August 14, 2008
I will miss
- People watching, boy the sites that you can see on any given day! It is truly entertaining!
- My co-workers, each with their own unique quirks, but we managed most days to not kill each other!
- My friends from the other areas that were my lunch companions in the lounge.
- Being the self appointed "fashion police." There were days that the violations were too many to count.
- The occasional eye candy that we gals got to see.
- Checking out the "it's really a guy, but it looks like a girl"... we always try to figure out where they are putting IT.
I will not miss
- The general nut balls, thieves and liars of which there were PLENTY.
- The beginning of the month welfare, Social Security and Food Stamp rush. Not gonna miss it one teeny tiny little bit.
- Mr & Mrs Stinky & family. Soap is cheap and water is nearly free. Take a bath once a week or so, especially before you come to see me. We raise pigs here on the farm that smell better than you!
- Mr & Mrs I Lose My Kids Every Freaking Time... really.... and then you yell at the kids when they come to me to page you on the loudspeaker. Thanks too, for taking your sweet old time getting to the desk to retrieve them. You are so wonderful yelling at your kid who is in tears since they have been sitting here for 1o minutes waiting for you to get them. How about keeping a better eye on them in the first place! I vote for handcuffing kids to parents!
- The people who complain about EVERYTHING. I don't see someone standing next to you with a gun to your head forcing you to shop here, you have a choice, shop elsewhere if you hate this place so much.
- People who return food. It is one thing to return food that is spoiled before it should be. However, if you have had it past it's expiration and had time to use it, but did not, TDB!! If you overbought, oh well, do better next time. Any food that leaves the store must be destroyed, what a waste! Donate it to the food pantry.
- People who think that I want to know about their "female problems down stairs" and how their husband is upset because he's not getting any lovin'. Don't want to know, don't want think about it, too late, I got a mental picture and now I have to go wash my brain and eyes out with soap!!!! But thanks for letting me know you have conjunctivitis so I can throw my pen away and Lysol the counter top and debit reader!
- The customer who thinks that a motorized shopping cart is the same size as a wheelchair and should fit into the restroom. It is NOT a wheelchair and it is too big to fit into the restroom. Even though you got it in there and now are STUCK. That is your OWN fault and why do you think it is MY PROBLEM to get you out?
- Don't get me started on the VALID PHOTO ID people... I think I have beat that dead horse enough!
- Last of all, I am not going to miss the CELL PHONE CHATTER! HANG UP THE DARN PHONE!
Take a deep cleansing breath with me... Let it out... Relax, it was all a bad dream...
Posted by Lizzy at 11:25 PM
Posted by Lizzy at 12:16 AM
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 12:18 AM
Monday, August 11, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 12:26 AM
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 12:49 AM
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
This is the cake that my Mom and I made over the weekend for our neighbors, Greg and Beth. They are building a mud truck to run and wanted a unique cake... I think we accomplished that! The guy from the beer distributor stopped in to hook up the taps while we were setting it up and he was quite impressed with it. The groom's mom, not so much...LOL! The bride and groom were thrilled with it and that was all I really cared about!
Posted by Lizzy at 12:05 AM
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
From the oldest to the newest... This little fella (the baby there in the blanket, not my DH) attended his first reunion at the tender age of 10 days. He is my cousin Jeff and Desiree's newborn. There is nothing sweeter than the site of my big tough hubby making baby talk to a sleeping infant.
Posted by Lizzy at 1:16 AM
Friday, August 01, 2008
Posted by Lizzy at 11:22 AM