CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Family

Just two quick pictures from the family reunion. It was one of the nicest ones I have been to in quite a few years. The picture above is my Dad and his Aunt Anna Mae. Anna Mae is the oldest living descendant of the Shroyer who started the whole reunion thing. She came back here (her childhood home) for her High school reunion and the family reunion. It was so nice to see her and visit with her!
From the oldest to the newest... This little fella (the baby there in the blanket, not my DH) attended his first reunion at the tender age of 10 days. He is my cousin Jeff and Desiree's newborn. There is nothing sweeter than the site of my big tough hubby making baby talk to a sleeping infant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know...I was a Shroyer..that's my maiden name! I wonder if there is a relation there?!?!
BS1

Anonymous said...

I was thinking you two were related when she said that! Search the roots...

Becky