CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Butterfly Birthday

This card is also from one of Keathe's Stamp A Stack get togethers. Thought I should get it posted here since it is a rather summery card and it seems that our summer is fading fast!





The Christmas Cards in July Swap cards have been sorted and mailed out, so in a day or two I will post pictures of all of them here on Everyday Blessings. I want to give the ladies who participated a chance to see them in person before I post them up on the blog.

*******

The new position is going well. I am getting the hang of the HOW to do things, the WHY is still a bit foreign to me. (I had a thought the other day, one of those slap yourself on the forehead moments. I don't balance my checking account, I look over the statement, but I don't do the math. What was I thinking, taking a money and math job???? LOL!)
*******
Since I am waiting patiently for Fearless Fourteen, I picked up a few of Janet Evanovich's earlier romance novels and have been enjoying them. They are nice, short, funny and easy reads.
*******
Tomorrow starts the Fall Harvest Gospel Music Festival at Camp Harmony. I will be there all weekend helping in the kitchen.
Take care!


0 comments: