CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 06, 2007


What was that song, good bye old friend, good bye... today we said good bye to my husbands old LOUD friend the 1987 Jeep Comanche Pick-up truck. I know that he was sad to see it go, me... ehhhh, not so much. It had really not been a very practical vehicle for us and it was getting up there. Not roomy enough for a family of four, a stick shift that I despised driving, and not to mention quite LOUD, if I hadn't mentioned that yet. (Oh, yeah I did mention that already!)


Sadly it was hit a few weeks ago, the damage out priced the actual value of the truck and even if that wasn't enough they would not have been able to get parts for her 20 year old body. All that damage done by a teeny tiny Geo Metro, driven by a little old man. Go figure. So goodbye old girl, hopefully you can be an organ donor to one of your brothers, sisters, and cousins who are still on the road.

0 comments: