CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter or Christmas????

You know it if you are from western Pennsylvania... this is picture from the front porch on Easter Sunday... We had more snow for Easter than we did for Christmas... wet Christmas, white Easter. Go figure... here's hoping that Spring arrives again and decides to stay a while.



I have much to blog about, so lets get started... I am soooooo excited to be going to spend the weekend with my Chicksa, Jody! I love to go to her house to scrapbook for the weekend and we don't get to do it very often, so it is a real treat!!! She spoils me with good food and company! We have so much fun! I am also attending my first Hen Party... so I will have to report on that... all I know right now is that it involves food, alcohol, hens, and crafting.... all things that I like!



I have a few projects in the works and pictures to post of those as well. My scrapping desk looks like a bomb went off on it! I have to get it under control so I can pack for the weekend.




Here is some rare trivia about me... I have been waiting not so patiently for many months for the new episodes of my very guilty indulgence... DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER! This evening at 9:00 PM I was on the couch, in my pj's with some chocolate marshmallow ice cream to watch the first new show of the season on A & E. I really don't know why I like the show so much, but I am addicted to it! I could guess that part of it is that they are real people doing their job, running their business, raising their families and they are just like many of us, not perfect, a little bit nutty and some to the fugitives they are looking for are so CRAZZZZYYYYYY!!!!!


Check back for upcoming posts.... I have a bunch of things saved to write about for the next few days! Until later, take good care!

0 comments: