CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Journals!

I love to alter journals! That is pretty much all I have been working on lately. I love choosing the papers and ribbons. I always get confused on how to put them back together and have to look at one that I haven't ripped apart yet. LOL! That is me, creative but not at all mechanical! So these are the unfinished journals... pretty as is, and very inexpensive, only $1 at Michaels. I also am glad that I figured out that I could re-punch the holes with my Crop-a-dile instead of cutting them with an exacto. MUUUUCHHH Easier!!

These are the finished journals, all of these are spoken for at the moment. However, in celebration of the publishing of my 50th blog post I would like to make one for one of my loyal blog readers, so if you are a loyal blog reader, even if you haven't left a comment before let one for this post, it is really easy! On Sunday night I will draw a name and make a custom journal for the lucky winner! Let a comment so I know you are out there!

Also wanted to share that I talked to Christy last night and the total is in for the Crop for a Cure is in, just over $1500 was raised! Way to go Christy, Tina and Barb and all of you generous scrapbook ladies! I just have to say again what a nice crop it was and I can't wait for the next one! (Details coming soon, check back!)

I am teaching tomorrow at Barb Shaffer's National Scrapbook Day crop at Berkey COB. I am on this what is is old is new againd kick and I will be making a mosaic page. I am so excited to be scrapping my pictures from our trip to Sight and Sound from January when we saw The Miracle of Christmas. I will post it when I get it done. Just another reminder, let a comment, maybe win a journal!


Take care and be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pick Me...Pick Me....Pick Me..the BLOG STALKER! :-)
Now quit making such cute things b/c now I have to attempt these and I still have that clock here and a jar lamp and an alterned tin and......
Barb M.

Anonymous said...

pick me, pick me!! i am the stalker number 2, but i'll try harder!! the journals are beautiful and the one that wins one will be a lucky blogger. i finished the tin and it is really cute. i enjoyed making it........... later, Sharon