CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 22, 2007






ABSOLUTELY AWESOME CROP!!!



The Crop for a Cure yesterday in Somerset was fantastic! The ladies did such an incredible job planning and putting on an amazing event!!! I had a fabulous day... didn't accomplish much, bought practically nothing... and visited with my friends allllllll day long!!!!



I hope that they were able to raise a great amount of money for the American Cancer Society/Relay for Life! This event was held in memory of their friend and it was so evident that it was a labor of love for them and that was the reason for the great success!



I know that plans are in the works for a second event later this year, hopefully an overnighter. As soon as I know more I will post details.




The pictures above are the the little mini album tin that I did for my make and take yesterday at the crop and some pictures of the ladies making the tin... Class was well attended and I sold out all the kits I had prepared!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy
Once again, thank you for teaching at our crop. I cannot thank you enough! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Barb M.
PS - It is about time you posted today...I was getting blog withdrawl!

Anonymous said...

Missy,
You are such an awesome teacher and always have exciting projects to make. I was so happy to get a kit. Thank you for making our event sooo successful!
Friends,
Christy