CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Most Perfect Chicksa Weekend!


It was a scrapbooking foodies dream come true!


Adam's Pine Creek on Friday evening... YUM! Wonderful homemade, homestyle foods, salads and desserts. Chicken parm, Chicken piccata, Ranch baked fish, Meatloaf, pasta, veggie soup, chowder, Caramel Apple Walnut pie, Fudge nut brownies, rice pudding, apple crisp, key lime pie, strawberry cheesecake.... shall I go on??? Just roll me out to the car, take me home and let me take a nap...



Then we got to hang out in the hot tub... wow, after that I was so relaxed that I was pretty much worthless... had to go to bed....



Did get some scrapping done on Saturday! Wait and see my make and take for the ACS/Relay for Life Crop for a Cure this weekend! WOOOHOOO!!! It is just tooooo cute! I had an awesome time with Jody, Donna and Madonna! You gals are just fabulous!



Chicksa made her DIVINE homemade Wedding soup for me on Saturday! Delicious!!!!!



Sunday morning we were treated to an amazing breakfast at Rush House Bed and Breakfast which is owned by Madonna and her husband. The house is on the Historic Register and is just lovely! Our menu for breakfast was fresh fruit, homemade yogurt with berry compote, granola and honey, pancakes with maple or berry syrup, smoked ham, and bananas with sweet cream, pecans and nutmeg. Coffee, tea and juice of course!



I am absolutely thrilled to be teaching the next three weekends in a row! Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gained 20 pounds just reading the menus of all the food! sounds like it was a great weekend; can't wait to see the make it take it on Sat.! here's to a good time!.......
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had fun, Missy! Everyone needs those "gal pal moments". I could use one myself. I've been missing my friend Joette a lot recently...gotta call her! Anyway- can't wait to see and do your make and take. I think I scheduled you for the afternoon session but we can make any changes you want! Just glad you'll be there teaching!
Barb M.