CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 03, 2007


Chickies and Bunnies!
We made these adorable little tear bunnies and chickies at the camp crop last week. Just thought I would share them here on the blog... the pattern is my own. They have been one of my most popular classes. I think they would be just adorable on a spring or Easter page or even a baby page.
Speaking of classes, just a reminder that I am teaching a class (not sure what class yet, I am up for suggestions!) at the American Cancer Society/Relay for Life crop on April 21, at the Quality Inn, Somerset, PA. Let a comment if you need info! Hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Kim Budash said...

Hi Missy:

Just stopping by to say Hi! Love those tear animals, really not much of a fan of tearing, but these really "caught" my eye. Won't be able to make the Crop for A Cure - will be in Penn State all weekend with my husband's family doing our BLUE & WHITE annual tradition. Was so looking forward to seeing you and scrappin', hopefully some other time soon. I've been meaning to send you a thank you, you know how that goes, I might as well just thank you on your blog. Thanks for the stamps and the blocks - absolutely loved them. I've recently been buying them on E-Bay, so I didn't have those, great addition. Thanks again.

Take care,
your scrappin' buddy,

Kim Budash