CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 04, 2007












Happy Birthday to ME!
(Happy 37th Wedding Anniversary to my dear parents!)

Yes, thirty--something today... and this is my gift to myself! Tickets to the Taste of Home Cooking School event tonight at the Pasquerilla Conference Center. I am taking my sister Lynnette with me and meeting my friends Lynleigh and Deanna. Special thanks to Lynleigh's husband, Russ for actually going to pick up the tickets for us. They were pretty hard to come by, most places sold out of them right away! I have wanted to go to a Taste of Home event for many years and it has just never been close enough to go, or like I mentioned before the tickets sell out so fast. Hopefully I will get lots of good recipe ideas, will post more after the event!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



Here is a fast and easy way to make a super moist rich cake. Best part of it is so few ingredients!



One box cake mix, I like chocolate.
One box COOKED pudding mix, again I like chocolate.
2 cups milk


Prepare pudding on stove top with milk. When it thickens up turn off heat, stir in dry cake mix to hot pudding. Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees until it is done, about 30 minutes. Frost with homemade peanut butter frosting and sprinkle with good Dutch chocolate sprinkles! YUUMMMMM!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY. As my girls would say:

Happy Birthday to you - cha cha cha
Happy Birthday to you - cha cha cha
Happy Birthday Dear Missy -cha cha cha
Happy Birthday to you CHA CHA CHA!

Enjoy YOUR day!
Barb M.

Anonymous said...

not older-----just better! hope you had, or will have, or are having a happy day. any goody scrapping gifts for your birthday???
later.....Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hiya Chicksa, Hope you had a wonderful weekend at my house. I love when you come here and we get to sit and talk and work on scrappin stuff. You always have such great ideas and share them so nicely. I am sorry I didn't have a "wrapped" gift for your birthday. I am a lousey friend but I hope you enjoyed the shopping spree in it's place. I do have just one question for you... When are you coming back I miss you already.