CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Reorganizing...
Not much to post about today. I am in the middle of a huge reorganization of my scrap space, trying to make more room for the rest of the family in this room. I have kind of overtaken the room almost entirely and I have to be a good scrapper and do better at sharing. After the big re-do I will post some pictures.
*******
What is your most difficult scrapping supply to organize? How do you manage it? Currently mine are pictures and ribbon. I will have to let you know how I do with them! I also seem to be hoarding some things and I want to better at using them up or getting rid of them.
*******
I found an old page a day calendar that my friend Dee gave me many years ago for Christmas. I like it because it is one of those that you can use over and over again since it has no year on it or days of the week. I thought that I would start sharing some of the quotes and Bible verses that are in it for the day that I post.
*******
In the house of the righteous is much treasure.
Proverbs 15:6
*******
Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
John Howard Payne

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy
Wow - I've been busy this week and unable to comment. But I have been checking out the blog! First I have to say I LOVE LILACS. They are my favorite flower. My parents have several lilac trees and I really love when they bloom. I need to plant one.
Also, I've been loving the Mish Mash blog! I've made over a dozen tent topper cards! They are so cool! You gave me that motivation I needed to get out of scrapper's block! I wish I could show you my room right now. Dave said it looks like someone (and I quote him) "puked paper and other crap in there". Hee! it is a mess. I love those Art Bin containers for storage as well as other misc. containers (clear) I've bought at W-Mart. Definitely the hardest is brads, eyelets, etc. But I think I have them under control. I just started storing my photos in these cute binders from Jo-Anns. I organize them by theme. Works great! Good luck!
Barb M.