CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Crop Time and Blog Stalkers....

I got to crop with my BS #2 last evening and we had a great time catching up... She wants to keep her identity a secret, so she is hiding behind her happy journal! I haven't heard from stalker #1 for a while here, wonder where she disappeared to?
*******
We made some simple page borders last evening using some really pretty CM stickers, papers and the Cuttlebug embossing folders. Thanks ladies, you were great makentakers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tears running down my face...that pic "identity a secret" is so funny! I'm here - I'm here...I think I posted a couple of days ago. I love my journal too. I use it for listing my favorite blogs/web sites. So the "B" on the front could stand for my name, Blog Stalker #1, or Blog Book! :-)

Anonymous said...

loved, loved, loved cropping the other night! i still can't get over the amount of food! loved the makentakes, too. glad that pic of the blogger made Barb laugh.....when you are number 2 you have to hide your identity til you rise to the top and become #1!!looking forward to the 8th.....BS!2