CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Lilac Buds, Finally!

It is about time that I get to enjoy my lilac bushes. We planted them about 5 years ago and they are at long last going to bloom this season. One of them is a tleast. We started with 4 of them. One died before it even made it into the ground. The other three have survived, this one in particular has outgrown the others by several feet. I was so excited to see that it actually had these buds on it this year and I anxiously check it each day to see if there are blossoms on it. I am sure that I will post pictures of them as soon as they are visible.

*******

I am so blessed to have wonderful blog stalkers! Just want to say that I read all of your comments and I am so glad that we keep in touch like this. Anything that I post is to share with you and I am flattered that you are inspired by the ideas. Please scraplift whatever you like and make sure to share it with me when it is done!

Take care and be blessed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, lilacs.......my favorite flower after the daisy. (in other words, the lilac is #2!) when we planted our bush, it took three years to bloom and has bloomed every year since. the smell is heavenly! the only problem i have with them is that they don't last long enough to really enjoy. but they truly are a blessing. I LOVE flowers!
later....#2 stalker