CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Scrapping!
Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day!
*******
These are some of the pages I made as samples for my CMC's National Scrapbook Day crop. She holds her event a week early, so these are from last week end. I have two more to post tomorrow. All papers used are CM and are from the goodie pack that she gave out. Inks are Close to My Heart. Actual pages are CM refills in Spargo.

On a personal note I had breakfast this morning with some very wonderful friends! We are now planning to make it a priority to get together once a month and I am so happy about that!

*******

I am off to pot some pansies and then make some candy bars. Going to dinner with DH tonight at the Goal Line Tavern outside of Hooversville. It is under new ownership and they are trying some new menu items that Ken wants to sample.

Take Care, Be Blessed, & Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great having breakfast yesterday! and it will be such fun to have other things to do, like go on a field trip or two! why didn't we do this sooner????
#2 blogger