CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Friendship isn't a big thing,
-it's a million little things.


I just love that sentiment, and I know that it so much more than a sentiment, there is plenty of truth to it. I have friends that are closer than family, some are actually mistaken for my sisters. It is so easy most of the time to take that friendship for granted. I am challenging this week to make an effort to appreciate my friends a bit more. Maybe a phone call, a card or an email.

********

Specs on the cards are as follows, paper and cardstock from last years Spring Stack from Die Cuts with a View. The sentiment stamp is from Close to My Heart, Small Pleasures (D1139) & ink is retired CTMH.

2 comments:

Kim Budash said...

Hi Missy:

How about a note on your "blog" to let you know that I appreciate our friendship???? Don't get to see you very often anymore, but I do keep in touch with you through your blog. I check it out everyday and when you don't write about something, I think, "When is she going to write again?" I really do enjoy your blog, keep up the good work. Also, on a side note, I FINALLY purchased the Cricut. Got a great deal at Michaels, $139.99, cheapest I have ever seen it, and we love it so much. Sarah has done so many phrases and sayings on it already, that she has used an entire stack of paper that came with our Cricut!!

Take care,

Hope to see you soon,

Kim B.

Anonymous said...

wanted to let you know that you are a treasure of a friend!! don't get to scrap together as much as i'd like to, geezzzz, i can't have everything! am looking forward to Friday..............Sharon