CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation! (and not a minute too soon!)
*******
Let's see... first order of business, sleep in! Check that one off the list, I slept until 10:30 AM!
*******
Next, cook something for dinner.... Got that one under control as well. Meatloaf (one of my favorites is in the oven as I type this.) There is also a pan of brownies in there too, I hate to turn the oven on for just one thing. There will be some garlic mashed taters and salad to go with as well.
*******
This week is Bible School at my church and I am the crafty lady, so I am getting my crafts together for that as well. Our theme is Cosmic SuperMart SuperNova. Lots of space age type crafty things coming your way! I am messing with glo in the dark paint at the moment and also trying to see if my sizzix will cut through a CD. I will let you know how that one works out for me!
*******
Take care!

0 comments: