CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sharing My Friend's Creativity
Since I have no pictures to share of the Carding Bee I will share the next best thing, the beautiful cards that the ladies made for our card exchange. I will have three today, three tomorrow and four the following day. Hopefully I will get the right person with each card, if I don't let me know so I can correct it! My scanner turned some of the colors a wee bit funky, not sure what is up with that. I also scanned the envelopes if they were also decorated.
Sharon's Spirelli Card
I love how she embossed the background paper! The inside says this...
There's a miracle called Friendship
that dwells within the heart,
and you don't know how it happened
or when it got its start.
But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift,
then you realize that friendship
is God's precious, loving gift.

Tina's Hanna Riley Moose on a tractor just cracks me up! Every time I look at it I start singing Kenny Chesney's "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" and even better is that the inside says "HAY YOU!" Riley has quite the gallery over at SCS, just type in Riley Moose and you can see him hundreds of times. I just know I am going to have to get me some Riley's!

Tracy's Beautiful Butterfly Thank You card. I just love that I have a card with that butterfly on it. I had that stamp in my hands at least a half dozen times before deciding I didn't need another butterfly stamp, but now I am so sorry I passed on it.

*******

Take care!

0 comments: