CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hiya Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't accomplish much. Grocery shopped, went to a Strawberry Festival and we met friends last evening for karaoke and had a great time. (I just don't deal with the smoke so well, so I have felt crappy pretty much today.) For lack of something better to blog about, I got this email to share Four things... so here goes...

Four, Four, Four, Four...

Four places that I go to over and over: Wal-mart (unfortunately), Dollar General, Knecht's Laundromat, the ATM.

Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Cousin Amy, Sister Lynnette, Friends Sharon and Barb

My favorite places to eat: Main Moon, Goal Line Tavern, Coney Island, Primanti Brother's

Four places I would rather be right now: Would you believe that I am such a terrible homebody that I don't really care to go anywhere at all most of the time. I guess the only thing I would really rather do is NOT go to work. LOL!

Four TV shows I watch all the time: Diners Drive Inns & Dives, Cold Case, Burn Notice, Army Wives

I am working on a new weekly feature.... not sure what day it will be, but apparently you all love to hear my rant about my crazy customers, so I have decided to pick one story a week to share with you all! Check back soon!

Take Care!

0 comments: