CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Card Candy is DONE!
In a moment of complete insanity I signed up to for Barb's Card Candy swap a while back. Fast forward to today, two days before it is due to be in her hands... yes, I am a procrastinator! Not quite as bad as my own card swap at the card makers day, though, where I was finishing them that very day. I think this swapping is fun, but I am a gal who works better under pressure, and I don't get some of my ideas until I am completely under the gun.
I am anxious to see what everyone else has made for the swap!
*******
Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And so nicely packaged! I can't wait to get them!!!!
BS1

Anonymous said...

i love your card candy.....you do so well under pressure (not like me who has to have things done wayyyyyy before time!) am anxious to see the rest of the candy, too. it will soon be time!!!! BS2