CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 09, 2008



A Sneak Peek!

Hi! This is one of the cards we are making next Saturday at the Carding Bee at Camp Harmony! The monogram is from a new line from K & Co. All the products are made from recycled paper. They are available in monochromatic packs of 12 x12 cardstock, 4 x6 mats, chipboard alphas, and something else that is just escaping me right now!
*******
I have spent so many hours in the car this weekend, that I don't care if I ever get back into it again! Friday was Melanie's graduation in Pittsburgh. I have to say I was absolutely amazed at how organized it was and how fast it went. They graduated 450 students in 1 hour and 2o minutes. It took us that long for 50 here at Shade High School. They announced each student's name and presented their diplomas individually. My DH is in complete denial that his baby girl has grown up, it is so cute to watch the two of them.

The Grad! She is so sweet, she took her bouquet apart and presented roses to her Mom, and me and her Grandmother.

*******
I will have an email going out to my Carding Bee ladies very soon! I am so excited to be able to get together, it is going to be a small gathering and you will have to put up with ME all day!
Take care!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful young lady! both you and Ken should be proud!
that's ok......we can put up with you for a whole day! small group is ok..........makes things cozy.can't wait!,,,,,,BS2

Kathy said...

I'm so excited for this weekend! Can't wait to see ya. What all should be bring?