CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Productive Day
Five Loads of Laundry.... and I washed the dishes too... of course I cooked dinner and there are MORE dishes to wash now.
*******
Just wanted to remind you about the Fall Crop Day at Camp Harmony
Saturday, November 10, 2007
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
$30.00
Meals, Snacks, & Beverages Included
Goodie Bag
Door Prizes
Make and Takes
Send those registrations in! We are hoping for a record breaking crowd!
Contact me for more info if you need it!
*******
We will have an Information and Make & Take table at the Brethren Heritage Festival at Camp Harmony on Saturday, September 15. Stop by and see me!
I am preparing some materials for simple scrapbook pages using some "retro" techniques!
*******
I am also REALLY REALLY looking forward to getting some quality cropping time in at the end of this month at the St. Andrews Crop!
*******
Last on the list is I am looking to Update my Blog template page.... so wish me luck... I am not so computer savvy, so that should be a pretty big challenge.
Take Care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
What is the deadline for the November crop?
I found my copy of the brochure and Joyce is going to copy it for our group - just want to let them know when to have the $$$ to you gals by?
Thanks!
ToB
(Tina of Bedford)
:-)

Lizzy said...

Hi Tina!

No deadline for registration,we just like to have a ballpark figure of how many to plan for, but we don't cut off registration at any point.