CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Something that I actually made!


I thought I would show you something that I actually made today instead of something that I bought to feed my crazy addiction! I put this in the mail today, with a stamp and a quarter and a note to my mail carrier, since I never seem to get enough postage on my lumpy handmade cards. He is a very nice guy, and usually the next day there is a U.O. Me envelope in my mailbox with the amount of extra postage it required. The other reason for sharing something that I made is because my DH reads the blog and he is probably having heart failure over my shopping spree from my weekend in Washington, PA!
*******
I sent this out today to some very dear friends of ours from Florida. They are an older couple and he is starting his radiation/chemo treatments today. We are keeping them in our thoughts and prayer and hoping for the best!
*******
The image is Stampin' Up from the Spring mini catty, I think the name of the set is For Father. Image is stamped with brown StazOn and then colored with watercolor pencils and blended with an aqua painter. Papers are most likely DCWV card stock stack, they were pulled from my scrap folder, so I can't be sure. Eyelets are Dollar tree and twine is Wal-mart hardware dept.
*******
Saying Hi to Babs and Becky! Since you gals are keeping blogs now I am having to do better with posting regularly, so thanks for the kick in the pants!
*******
Also saying Hi! to the Bedford Ladies (yes I know, I use "ladies" loosely!) I hear that there is a bag ho amongst you, but hey, I am not here to judge... (says the self proclaimed Ribbon Ho!) LOL! You ladies are soooo much fun and I can't wait to see you all again!
Take care!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yes I would be the bag ho. They are just upset because they didn't win anything at Camp. I still love them no matter what they call me. Can't wait to scrap with you again. Love the card.
Kathy (Bag HO)

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love that little guy!
Barb