CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanks Card

Pattern paper is from an old Fall Stack from DCWV. Ribbon is Target $1 Spot. Stamp is Michaels $1 bin. Embossed with the Cuttlebug. Needed some thank you cards for my Camp Crop wrap up. The embossed paper did not scan very well though, the color is more like the orangey stripe on the pattern paper.

*******
Let's see, some things that I am thankful for right now!
* A toasty warm house!
* A good cup of coffee with Gingerbread creamer.
* Glad that it is the time of year to settle in and get crafty!
* Happy that I am FINALLY not working on Thanksgiving, so I can watch the Macy's Parade and eat turkey with the rest of the family!
* Happy that the kiddos are coming to spend Thanksgiving with us.
* Relieved to have a unique theme for my Calendar party table... June the Birthday of the Drive Inn Movie theatre in 1933.

*******
Tell me what you are thankful for right now!
Take Care!

1 comments:

Dee said...

Miss,
I am thankful to have such a wonderful friend as you!! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You're the best!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Glad to hear that you will not be working this year.