CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Long Time No Blog!

Thank you! To all the wonderful ladies who came to the crop at Camp Harmony over the weekend! WOW! I was so amazed by our turnout and thought the day went incredibly well! Quite a collection of talented scrapbookers and cardmakers all under one roof.
*******
We have not had our wrap up meeting where we figure out how much we raised and go over the evals to see what we can do better next time, but I will post the results when we do. I have "crunched" the numbers and read the comments and suggestions from the evals though and want to thank you all for your wonderful comments!
*******
Thanks also for the suggestions for my hands. I will have to give some of them a try. As it stands now I have tried.. more regular hand lotions than you would care to hear about, Udder Cream, Eurcerin, Aquaphor, Bag Balm (stinky, but effective) and straight Vaseline.
*******
Take Care!

0 comments: