CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My First Attempt....

with regular colored pencils and Gamsol. I have some practice in my future, but not too bad for a first try. They take alot more work than watercolor pencils do, in my opinion.
Stamps are retired SU!, papers are scraps from an autumn kit. Ribbon is sticky-back from
Wal-mart.
*******
Getting my stuff ready for the Heritage Festival this Saturday. I sell handmade cards that were donated by the wonderful ladies who come to my crop. The money from the booth goes to Camp Harmony.
*******
Looking forward to spending the day there at camp, visiting with my BS2, Sharon and hopefully getting some good food!
*******
Take care.

2 comments:

Babs said...

Bueller?.....Bueller?.....Bueller?

Unknown said...

Your gamsol technique turned out cool. I think it takes some practice. I've done it a several times and it took some time. Your card is so cute.

You have to check out my blog...
www.joyofstamping. blogspot.com I don't blog daily. Just don't have time. I use it mainly to post my creations that I do.

Your blog looks nice!
PS. Scrappingjoy... AKA Joyce Maley