CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twos-Day 1/27



I told you I was in Valentine Mode, finally!


Today's projects are brought to you by my most excellent SU! consultant and BS1 Bab's over at Babbie Blogs. I am a saver of scraps. All the pattern paper for these two projects was left over from our treat holders that we made at our last S7 Meeting. It is SU! double sided paper. The stamp is from Michaels $1 holiday stamp bin. Punched with the EK whale of a punch circle. Ribbon is Wal-mart. Corner punches on card are made with an EK stitching punch, left unstitched. There is a Ghiradelli chocolate square in the little package, the base of which is the SU! Top Note die cut. Ink is SU! Riding Hood Red. Hearts in the center of the stamps is stamped on the pattern paper and cut and paper pieced onto the image.

*******

Just a random thought here. This past Sunday, without football, was the LONGEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! I can't believe how darn long the day was, it was like it was NEVER going to end! On a bright note, just a few more days til the SUPER BOWL!
A link for my PITTSBURGH STEELER FANS....
*******
Take care!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy
I absolutely love what you did with that card! I am a scrap saver too (often criticized for it - lol) but I can't help it! I am going to try a card like that right now! Don't you love that $1 M's V-Day stamp! I love mine. I love these projects you did!!
BS1

Anonymous said...

I love it Missy! I have been stalking my Michael's for Valentine and St Patty's day stamps and there have not been any! Going again Friday and hoping they have some!

Tracy

Kathy said...

Love them! I hope to get some time to make some stuff for the kids this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love the valentine cards. The $1 bin at AC Moore is always wonderful to pick up a few new holiday stamps....just got a few more yesterday! Sorry I didn't get a chance to thank your DH for picking me name, but I was in the snowy city of Buffalo, NY all week.
So please tell him 'thank you' from Barb R.

Anonymous said...

Now what does Barb preach to me** Oh yes THere is plenty of paper stop being so stingy!!! LOL I try to save everything. Love the cards ope to one day get to sit and try some of your ideas. Wrestling has me crazy right now. I hope to see ya soon.
Angie