CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

New Arrival

Just posting up the arrival of my FIRST NIECE! Kya Noel was born yesterday afternoon. She got here a bit early, at just 29 weeks. She came into the world wailing and kicking according to her Nana. She weighed 2 pounds, 14 ounces and is 15 1/8 inches long and has a pretty good head of hair. Her Mom (my sister, Jes) is doing well. I imagine that Tyler is anxious to meet his baby sister as well! Baby Kya is doing well too. They did not have to put a tube in to help her breathe, which was a good sign that her lungs are doing good. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post up tomorrow. Say a prayer that she gets bigger and stronger each day!

Take care!

3 comments:

CB from BG said...

CONGRATS!!!
OMG - she must just be the size of a minute!
I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new niece. oh, she must be a doll baby by the size of her! i cannot imagine holding a 2 lb. baby. hope to see some pics of her soon......BS2

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She'll be in my prayers.
Barb