CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 02, 2007


Pure Bliss...


If I had known just exactly how happy it would make my husband we would have gotten a dish satellite TV system years ago. I have never had cable TV or dish, so I guess I didn't know what I was missing. If you recall an earlier post, we live in the sticks which is mostly great, except for the lack of technical advances like cable and high speed internet. I just thought that we didn't need it or would rather spend the money on scrapbook supplies. My husband on the other hand has been wanting one for years and years. Yesterday the Dishman cometh, and he installeth the dish. Ken is like a little kid excited about Christmas! If he wouldn't kill me for it I would take his picture and post it on here... think Al Bundy, one hand in the waistband other hand holding the remote! (Maybe he will be so busy watching the dish he won't notice any new scrapbook stuff in the house!) Truthfully I like having more than one channel now, too. Didn't take me very long to become a channel surfer!

0 comments: