CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Formal Butterflies


So, it's been a while since I have blogged.. mostly because I am now a big Facebook junkie! I still like to post up my projects and get out info about upcoming events though, and that is what the blog is for!
*******
The card above was totally CASEd from one I saw on SCS. I love the crisp formal look of black and white. Ribbon was from Wal-mart, congratulations stamp is SU!, border punch Maaaaartha, butterfly stamp is Inkadinkado from the Patterned Bugs set.
*******
This particular card was for a wedding that we went to about two weeks ago. The happy couple are friends of the hubby's from the Fire/EMS. We had a very nice time at the reception. I love a good wedding... we had three of them this summer!
*******
So, what is coming up??? The Fall Harvest Gospel Music Festival at Camp Harmony is all Labor Day weekend... Free parking, Free Admission, Great Music, YUMMY food... stop by and check it out!
*******
The Heritage Festival is coming up too... September 19 at the camp. Food, crafts, and all kinds of fun for all ages. I will have a table selling handmade cards and a little make and take project, too.
*******
September 25 & 26 is the St. Andrew School crop. I will be doing make and takes for Barb Shaffer, my Creative Memories consultant.
*******
In between all that there will be football games, work, picking Travis up for the weekends and all sorts of house and yard stuff to be sure!
*******
Take care, hope to see you soon!

0 comments: