CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friends on Friday 2/20

Featuring some more of Sharon's creative work today. The basket she did as a make and take t the last crop. The other candy holder was one that she gave me a while back. I love that she surprizes me with candy all the time! I am relatively sure that the patterns/instructions for both of these are on Splitcoast.

Sorry for the week long absence. I haven't been too crafty and quite honestly am in a funk. I am worried about our economy and country. The octuplet mom is making me nuts. I think I need to turn off the news, but it is like a train wreck that you can't help watching. I want the blog to be a happy & fun place and since I don't feel that way right now it has been hard to drag myself to the keyboard. Hope you understand.
*******
My BS1, Babs sent me info about a crop next month and I want to pass it along to you. It is on Saturday, March 28
10 AM to 10PM
Westmont Grove
benefiting
Beginnings, Inc
$25 per person plus a toy donation
(suggested shape sorter, ring stacker, wooden puzzle)
Monies will be used to purchase Boppy's, carpet, and other toys at Beginnings request for babies with disabilities and developmental delays.
Lunch, dinner, dessert, snacks and drinks provided.
Pre-registration required.
255-7488
They are also accepting donations for a scrap supply yard sale to raise more funds.
*******
Take care!




0 comments: